It's our 8th wedding anniversary today, Alhamdulillah. Since 3 of my children are born in April, this means today is my 3rd time 'celebrating' our anniversary during the confinement period. :).

To my wonderful husband, I don't think words can express how blessed I feel to have you in my life. Thank you for being the coolest, the calmest and the most patient man I've ever known. Thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin and for holding my hands through our happy moments as well as difficult times (think labor room :) ).

Semoga jodoh kita berkekalan hingga ke hujung hayat & semoga kita dipertemukan semula di Jannah, InsyaAllah.

With all my heart, I love you.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
2 Responses
  1. maya amir Says:

    happy anniversary beb..moga berkekalan hingga akhir hayat..insya Allah amin!!!:)


  2. Serene Says:

    Maya...

    Thank you very much! :D