I'm sure many others agree with her. Our sentiment is obviously the same. Just that I am apparently more pissed off than her right now, or so it sounds. Maybe she's just being polite since it's a published article. Maybe the editor had made her sound polite.  Hehe.

Haaaa.. baru je semalam (in my comment in the previous entry) I said this:
Tu la kan, mmg very double standard. Just because majikan tak kena dera curah2 air panas segala, it does not mean diorg tu baik sgt.

Dahhhh today ada maid bergusti dah! See? See? Bak kata my  mom.. 'tak patah tiat!" (Baruuu sebut je, dah jadi - something like that).

1 Response
  1. noordinarymomster Says:

    from now on, u'll see maids going over to their embassy and making up LOTSSSSS of stories! ;)

    nak jaga sgt relationship with the neighbouring country jgnla smpi anak tirikan rakyat sendiri rite?