I finally had the courage to do it. I picked up the phone, called the place, asked whatever questions I need answers to. Then after work, while Hubby and Afiq stayed at home I went out and did it. It was scary as expected. It was not as painful as I thought it would be (my consolation thought was what pain could be worse than giving birth? I know dying is worse, but hey, I have not experienced that obviously).

Had a good half an hour chat with the doctor before we proceeded. I honestly thought of melarikan diri when she explained that there is a possibility that "it" cannot be done the "normal" way since I had a caesarian section. Plus she said, I may experience more pain than others. That surely freaked me out.

But anyway, since I was there I gave it a try anyway. Did it hurt? Yes a little. Reminded me of the "checks" my gynae did just before I gave birth. But it wasn't so bad, now that I'm over it.

So yes. I had IUD inserted. I feel soooooo much better now. Afiq will (most probably) be 3 the next time I have to see a gynae. InsyaAllah. Long shot eh? ;-)
0 Responses